Memento of Fons
|Effect||Teleports to the Hamlet of Fons.|
Memento of Fons is a Consumables item in Decay of Logos. Memento of Fons is used to transport to the Hamlet of Fons. These items are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs or deal damage. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants.
A piece of a broken keystone from the ruins of Fons, imbued with Magicae, very popular among pilgrims who journey to retrace the Old Ways of the Ancestors. Planting it on the ground triggers its hidden power, which magically transports the user to the Hamlet of Fons from anywhere in the realm.
Memento of Fons Use and Effect
- When it is used, it teleports the user back to the Hamlet of Fons. Can be used anywhere.
- Memento of Fons Selling Price:
- You can view your inventory by opening the inventory menu and cycling through the "Misc" section.
- If a player obtains a consumable item, it will automatically be added into the empty quick item slot that can be found at the bottom right side of the screen next to the weapon icon, above the health bar.
How to Find Memento of Fons
- Memento of Fons can be purchased from a Merchant for ???
- Where can it be found? Is it looted from an enemy/boss or in various locations
Memento of Fons Notes & Tips